Visit the world-renowned Kruger National Park. The Kruger lies across the provinces of Mpumalanga and Limpopo in the north of South Africa. This is the land of the Big 5. We are now offering scheduled Kruger National Park safaris with regular departures from Johannesburg and Nelspruit. These are shared closed group departures with a maximum of 9 people per vehicle. Groups bigger than 9 are split over multiple vehicles and guides. Accommodation is in standard, air-conditioned bungalows with en-suite bathrooms at rest camps inside Kruger National Park. The advantage of staying in the park is a saving of time and money. Time is saved as we do not have to travel to and from accommodation outside of the park. Game viewing begins as you exit the rest camp. Money is saved as the conservation fee is paid per entry and only on the day of arrival. Each safari includes return transfers from and to Johannesburg and Nelspruit in a comfortable air-conditioned minibus. Once at the Kruger Park entrance you are transferred to an open-sided safari vehicle for the duration of the time in the park. Game viewing begins as soon as we enter the gates on the first afternoon. All breakfasts and dinner are included.
- Regular fixed group departures from Johannesburg or Nelspruit (same cost).
- Transfers to and from Kruger National Park in a comfortable air-conditioned minibus.
- 3 Nights accommodation in standard bungalows with en-suite bathrooms in one of the most popular camps in the southern part of the Kruger National Park. We mostly use Skukuza, Lower Sabi and sometimes Pretoriuskop.
- All breakfasts and dinners are included. Dinner maybe prepared by your guide or a third party caterer, or may be enjoyed at the camp restaurant. Breakfast is usually a mid morning brunch as the timing depends of the game drive sightings each morning.
- Daily game drives in open safari vehicles with an experienced guide. We usually enjoy an extended morning drive and shorter afternoon drive. The duration of the game drives is flexible with no set times.
- Game viewing begins as soon as we enter the gates on the first afternoon.
- SANPARKS conservation fees included.
- Complimentary map book with a sightings checklist.
- Courtesy binoculars to use during the safari. We have 3 pairs per vehicle so recommend you bring your own.
- Limited refreshments included ( early morning tea, coffee or hot chocolate, bottles water ) during game drives.
- Daily lunch meals and dinner drinks.
- No night drives included however this can be included as an optional extra.
- International and domestic flights.
R12900 per person sharing (November 2019-October 2020)
Single supplement is +25%
Children aged 8-11 pay 60% of adult rate. Children under 8 will need to request a private departure (additional costs apply). Children 12 and older pay the adult rate.